I've yearned to start another blog for a while now. To pour my heart out on a webpage that, once more, anyone and everyone can read, even though it's terrifying.
The first step held me back for weeks, if not months: choosing the perfect name. That might seem silly, but it's really not a simple task. I flipped through Roget's Thesaurus of Phrases until I had lots of little paper cuts, I browsed my Shel Silverstein collection for some inspiration, and I hemmed and hawed. A lot. This went on for hours this morning, but I persevered because I was determined to nail something down today, even if it sucked.
I finally realized that my name is in the word realize, and I frequently use that word, so why not use it to name my blog? That's exactly what this blog will be: the realizations of Liz. My life is so multi-faceted that it's hilarious, and I am looking forward to recording my thoughts on all the aspects of my own personal juggling act.
No comments:
Post a Comment